Wednesday, March 2, 2016
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Schrene M. Worley, 46, of Lebanon in the 400 block of Southeast LaCreole Drive on Thursday on contempt of court warrant.
• Devric Vonkeith Thomas, 36, of Dallas in the 100 block of Southwest Court Street on Friday on a parole violation.
• Sharon Kirasich, 47, a transient, in the 1100 block of Kelli Court on Feb. 22 for third-degree theft and fraudulent use of a credit card.
• Kevin Wilkins Cardona, 20, of Dayton, at the corner of Monmouth and South Sixth streets on Thursday for minor in possession of alcohol and driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Alex Coronado Jr., 37, of Independence, in the 800 block of North Main Street on Friday for second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Edgar Miguel Rosas Gomez, 19, of Independence, at the corner of Marigold Drive and North Gun Club Road on Saturday for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering and minor in possession of alcohol.
• Douglas Yoon Steere, 20, of Willamina, in the 0-99 block of Boatlanding Street on Saturday for first-degree criminal mischief, second-degree criminal mischief and physical harassment.
• Ramon Meza Castro, 27, of Independence, in the 1200 block of Brian Road on Saturday for second-degree criminal mischief.
• Safwan A. Khan, 23, of Monmouth, in the 300 block of Gwinn Street East on Feb. 14 for improper use of the 911 emergency system.
• Timothy Wayne Burgess, 55, of Salem, at the corner of Pacific Highway North and Powell Street East on Feb. 19 for failure to carry or present a driver’s license.
Margaret Lorraine Harrington, 21, of Monmouth, in the 100 block of College Street South on Feb. 20 for unnecessary noise.
Robert M. Bell, 54, of Grants Pass, in the 200 block of Pacific Highway North on Feb. 20 for fourth-degree assault.
Ryan Allen Dix, 20, of McMinnville, in the 400 block of Catron Street North on Feb. 20 for driving under the influence of intoxicants and minor in possession of alcohol while operating a motor vehicle.
• Kelly Jean Owens Hiebert, 20, of Dallas, in the 100 block of Monmouth Avenue South on Feb. 21 for driving under the influence of intoxicants, reckless endangering, minor in possession of alcohol while operating a motor vehicle, and possession of less than one ounce of marijuana.
• Rick Lee Banfield, 55, of Monmouth, at the corner of Monmouth Independence Highway and Boyd Lane on Feb. 22 for possession of methamphetamine and possession of cocaine.
• Cassandra Rose Hildebrand, 34, a transient, at the corner of High Street North and Main Street East on Feb. 22 for unlawful controlled substances – prohibited acts, and on a warrant for third-degree theft.
• John Anthony Day, 41, of Dallas, at the corner of Pacific Highway South and Clay Street East on Feb. 24 for failure to present or carry a driver’s license.
• Chase Dean Johnson, 19, of Falls City, in the 1900 block of Meadowridge Avenue on Thursday for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle – motor vehicle theft, first-degree theft, second-degree criminal mischief and reckless driving.
• Pedro Diego Beaty Palma, 19, of Albany, in the 500 block of Main Street East on Saturday for minor in possession of alcohol.
• Andrea Jean Hansman, 19, of Monmouth, at the corner of Main Street East and Craven Street North on Sunday for failure to carry or present a driver’s license.