Friday, September 9, 2016
Information for the police report comes from law enforcement agencies. Not all calls for service are included. The status of incidents reported may change after further investigation. Individuals arrested or suspected of crimes are considered innocent until proven guilty.
• Joseph F. Swearingen Jr., 53, of Dallas in the 1500 block of Hayter Street on Aug. 29 on a charge of misdemeanor fourth-degree assault.
• Peti Tuigamala Jr., 32 of Monmouth in the 100 block of West Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 29 on a charge of second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Joel Sosa, 49, of Dallas on Southwest Ellis Street on Aug. 30 on a charge of failure to return a suspended, revoked or canceled license.
• Titus H. Wilke, 33, of Salem in the 200 block of East Ellendale Avenue on Aug. 31 on a charge of second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Erin K. Gardner, 45, of Albany in the 900 block of Southwest Maple Street on Aug. 31 on a charge of failure to carry or present an operator’s license.